The VersaWok Stir-Fry Cooker mechanizes stir-frying of Asian-style dishes on an industrial scale while producing high-quality results equal to those prepared by a professional chef.
Thermal oil heats the vessel’s serpentine jacket up to 590⁰F (310⁰C) providing the extremely high temperatures necessary to rapidly sear product surfaces while retaining their crisp or moist inner textures. Heating the VersaWok with thermal oil permits cooking temperatures far greater than heating with steam and provides an evenly heated surface devoid of the “hot and cold” spots common to direct flame-heated equipment. The PLC operating program precisely controls thermal oil temperature to ensure results are repeatable and consistent, batch after batch. The VersaWok can also be operated at lower thermal oil temperatures for products requiring lower cook temperatures, thus greatly broadening the product-line capability of this machine.
A special version of the Blentech patented leaf spring scraper, manufactured of a temperature-resistant polymer, is the VersaWok’s linchpin enabling it to stir-fry at extremely high temperatures. The cooking surfaces are swept constantly, inhibiting heat transfer surface adherence while improving heat transfer efficiency and reducing processing times. Furthermore, proprietary temperature and agitator control systems reduce product adherence to the hot cooker surfaces. Please call to schedule a demonstration with our Applications Department to see the results first hand.
Range of Products & Applications
The VersaWok stir-fry cooker is best suited for large-scale batches of stir-fried & sautéed products such as mixed diced vegetables, cubes or strips of meat, poultry or fish, rice, sautéed onions/garlic, caramelised products and savoury oil infusions.
High-temperature applications include brown roux, fried rice, toasted flour, caramel and caramel-coated products.
Moderate-Temperature Staged Cooking Applications
Ethnic foods, stews, soups, sauces, starch-based gravies, ground meat, chilli and pie fillings.
Modes of Operation
- Vacuum Stir-Frying
- ASME Code jackets to deliver a wide range of steam pressure ratings per your requirements.
- Proprietary jacket construction techniques optimized to increase heat transfer efficiency and drive down process times.
- Multi-zone jacket surface area selection capability to allow flexibility between small and large batches and also the building of complex foods (ethnic curries/gravies, sauces, soups).
- High, moderate and low temperature capability allows one machine to process a very diverse product line.
- Proprietary polymer for high temperature processing keeps heat transfer surfaces clean to optimize heat transfer rates and drive down process times.
- Auto-leveling feature allowing uniform layer of product to contact with heat transfer surface during sautéing steps.
- Proprietary temperature and agitator control systems to extend life of cooker body while reducing and often eliminating product adherence to the heat transfer surfaces during cooking.
- PLC integrated heat transfer medium heating and cooling systems for precise temperature control. On board control system allows easy adjustment of heat transfer medium temperature.
- Proprietary construction techniques to reduce thermal cyclic fatigue experienced when operating at high temperatures, thus extending the life of Blentech cookers over all competitors.
- Blentech DiscSeal shaft seal system is robust, easily cleanable seal system that is gentle on the agitator shaft and provides an effective seal against equipment end walls.
- Adjustable motor mounts.
- Sanitary design.
- Integrated Material Handling Systems (raw ingredient loading / automated feeding, finished product transport)
- Integrated Weight Management System
- Integrated Chopping/Emulsification System
- P&ID Development
- Custom PLC Programming
- Complete Turnkey Systems
61 gallons (233 L) to 608 gallons (2,320 L)
Other stir-fry cookers in the range include:
This stir-fry cooker is part of the Blentech range of machines for whom Paragon Processing Solutions are the UK and Ireland agent.
Applications: Caramelizing, Authentic Stir-Frying of Asian and Oriental food, Sautéing