String Linker Mod. LS 99 (semi-automatic)
Sausage String Linker
The sausage string linker model LS99 (electro-pneumatic) allows the operator to feed manually the filled casing while the tying is made automatically. The number of the turns of tying and the closing pressure of the pincers can be adjusted: it is therefore possible to work with particularly delicate casings as well.
• Machine for tying with string a continuous row several types of sausages. They can work with natural, collagen and cellulosic up to a maximum diameter of 60 mm
• These exceptionally versatile machines allow a practical and substantial reduction of tying times. Extremely efficient and low noise
• The strong construction in stainless steel and a reliable mechanics makes them extremely durable with low maintenance.
• Smooth surfaces and absence of corners for fast and effective cleaning
• Accident prevention protections assured by sensors monitored by a highly reliable safety control system.
• Machine conforms to the EC directives
Other sausage string linkers in this range include:
This food processing equipment is part of the range from Omet Foodtech for whom Paragon Processing Solutions are the sole agents in the UK and Ireland.
Applications: sausage string linking