String Linker Mod. LX 13 (semi-automatic)
The string linker model LX-13 allows the operator to feed manually the filled casing while the tying is made automatically.
•String Linker Machine for tying with string in a continuous row several types of sausages. They can work with natural, collagen and cellulosic up to a maximum diameter of 50 mm
• These exceptionally versatile machines allow a practical and substantial reduction of tying times. Extremely efficient and low noise
• The strong construction in stainless steel and a reliable mechanics makes them extremely durable with low maintenance.
• Smooth surfaces and absence of corners for fast and effective cleaning
• Accident prevention protections assured by sensors monitored by a highly reliable safety control system.
• Machine conforms to the EC directives
Other sausage string linkers in this range include:
This food processing equipment is part of the range from Omet Foodtech for whom Paragon Processing Solutions are the sole agents in the UK and Ireland.