GP 600 S Flattener
Boneless Meat Flattener
The Gunther GP 600 S boneless meat flattener increases the efficiency of protein extraction and gives a better protein bond capability and reduced tumbling times for boneless products and has the follow features:
- Manufactured in stainless steel and high quality food grade plastics
- Discharge into standard 200l euro bins or via optional exit conveyor
- Quick and easy to dismantle for cleaning
- Includes connection coupling to Gunther injectors
- Automatic adaptation to incoming product thickness
- Final product thickness pneumatically adjustable (maximum 100mm)
- Roller pressure pneumatically adjustable
Other steaker presses in this range include:
This industrial meat flattener is part of the Gunther range of equipment for which Paragon Processing Solutions are the sole UK and Ireland agent.
Applications: Flattening of meat and poultry products.