Mixer Mod. K 400
This Omet mixer have capacious bowl of 550 litres allows a fast mixing of the product.
A single but large discharging port allows the total unload of the production 90, 120 or 200 lt. buggies in few seconds.
The spacing between the gear-box end the mixing bowl isolates the product from the lubricating oils of the drive end protects the mechanics from possible infiltrations of water.
The fastening mechanism of mixing arms avoids infiltrations of dirty end water end allows a quick disassembling for cleaning.
The discharging port completely removable in few instants without tools is easy to clean.
Hydraulic loader for 90, 120 or 200 lts. buggies.
• Mixers for the use in small and medium companies
• They can mix any kind of product destined to the production of sausages, hamburger, salads and ready made products • The mixings system with double shafts with intersecting paddles guarantees a delicate treatment of the product and the obtainment of a homogeneous mixture
• The strong construction in stainless steel and a reliable mechanics makes them extremely durable with low maintenance.
• The mixing shafts can be easily and quickly removed. Smooth surfaces and lack of corners for fast and effective cleaning
• On request the Omet mixer can be equipped with a variable speed control for the mixing arms:
• Every mixer can be equipped with an electronic control panel, managed by a PLC for the automatic programming of mixing cycles. All the functions of the machine can be monitored on a large “TOUCH SCREEN” video. This allows the executions of even complex mixing cycles for the processing of any kind of product
• Accident prevention protections assured by sensors controlled by a high safety electronic central unit
• Machine conforms to the EC directives
Similar industrial vacuum mixers in this range include:
Industrial Meat Mixer – MOD. K230
This food processing equipment is part of the range from Omet Foodtech for whom Paragon Processing Solutions are the sole agents in the UK and Ireland.
Applications: meatball forming, mixing