Top Web Sealer
This top web sealer is a tray packaging unit from Tecnovac (Olympia) built in 2007 that is designed to package products in special containers (trays). The products can be vacuum-packed or packaged with the insertion of appropriate gas. The tray is sealed with a flexible film of material compatible with both the sealing operation and with the material of the tray.
The unit is divided into 5 parts:
- The central part is made up of two aluminum “chambers” where the actual packaging is done.
- To the left is an expandable shaft on which is placed the film roll for the sealing. The leftover film is collected on the right.
- The space above the chambers contains the cylinders that cause chamber movement. It also contains the electronic control card that oversees all phases of packaging.
- The motors, equipment for tray movement and the vacuum pump are located under the chambers.
- The last element that makes up the unit is the electrical panel.
The packaging cycle is divided into 10 phases:
- Arrange the trays inside the lower chamber.
- Chamber closure.
- Vacuum creation inside the chambers.
- Insertion of gas or gases inside the chambers.
- Tray sealing.
- Film cutting around the tray.
- Air reentry inside the chambers.
- Opening of the chambers.
- Leftover film collection and positioning of the film.
- Removal of the packaged trays
This top web sealer has another operation to be carried out when needed is replacing the finished film roll with a new one and removal of leftover film.
The unit requires the presence of an operator for the following: to carry out items 1, 2 and 10, to replace the film roll, to remove the leftover film and to oversee a correct operation of the unit
|Unit height||1500 mm||1300 mm|
|Unit width||700 mm||1300 mm|
|Unit depth||860 mm||990 mm|
|Phases||3ph + neutro + terra|
|Installed power||* W (vedere targa sulla macchina)|
If you would like to know more please call us 01580 764321 or fill in the form below:
Paragon Processing Solution’s Marketplace
This is the where you can buy, sell or part exchange used food processing machinery. We offer a service to help you source equipment or realize the value in machinery that is no longer used or looking to replace.
Applications: Tray packaging