Titan Meatball & Croquette Former
Bridge Titan Meatball Formers are designed to form a variety of round products.
With two easy adjustments, an operator can change either the diameter or the shape of the extruded meatball or croquette. Forms round meatballs with no dies or forming plates.
Ideal for meat, dough, potatoes, seafood and other manufactured food items.
The meatball mixture is placed in the hopper, where it is automatically fed to the feed auger and horn. The product is then portioned at the diaphragm assembly and shaped into balls or croquettes.
Meat, Potatoes, Seafood, Dough, Butter, Stuffings, Fillings, Veggies
- 6,000 Portions per Hour
- Portion size from 3 grams to 150 grams
- 3/4HP Motor Drive – Fixed Speed
- Maximum Ball Diameter is 2-3/4″
- Voltage: 240/480 Volt, 3 Phase
- Electrical System (other voltages available)
- Includes Motor Starter and Controls
- All Stainless Steel Construction
- Removable Side Panels for Easy Access
- Hinged Rear Guard
- U.S.D.A. Approved
- Vari-Speed Drive
- Spreading Conveyor
- Croquette Roller
- Single Phase Electrical System
Grams per Portion Maximum Pieces per Hour
(1 oz. = 28 grams)
Applications: Meat, Potatoes, Seafood, Dough, Butter, Stuffings, Fillings, Vegetables.