Grinder Mod. TCP
Industrial Meat Grinder
The industrial meat grinder has a 500 litre pre-mixing bowl is fitted with a feeding arm which can be run in an opposing direction to the feed worm to give an effective premixing effect.
Main motor power up to 30 kW.
Speed of feeding worm adjustable to get the correct quantity of meat to the mincing worm in order to minimize the stress of the product.
Feeding worm easily removable for fast cleaning.
• Specifically designed for the use in medium and large industries
• The strong stainless steel construction coupled with highly reliable mechanical components allow the TCP grinders to be very reliable when under intensive use in the processing of meat, fat, cheese, vegetables, etc.
• Very up-to date technical and constructive solutions supported by the use of high quality cutting tools guarantee a clean cut of the product
• Gear-box protected from water ingress
• Smooth surfaces and lack of corners for a fast and effective cleaning
• Integrated hydraulic loader
• Possibility to install an efficient nerves and gristles separating device
• Accident prevention protections assured by sensors controlled by a high safety electronic central unit
• Machine conforms to the EC directives
Another industrial meat grinder in this range:
This meat processing equipment is part of the range from Omet Foodtech for whom Paragon Processing Solutions are the sole agents in the UK and Ireland.
Applications: Meatball forming, mincing of meat