High Speed Mixer
The Blentech High Speed Mixer is a high speed batch mixer, cooker and cooler all in one. It is a multifaceted piece of technology that has a wide array of applications. The list of applications is growing by the day and includes, but is not limited to the following products: hummus, cream cheese, pesto, dressings, cream cheese, processed cheese, analog cheese products, vegetable purees, mashed potatoes, various ground foods, concentrated soups, sauces, confectionary mixes, marzipan, batter and dough mixes, ready meals, etc.
This is a barrel-style mixer with a specially designed agitator systems that allow either chopping/blending/emulsifying material to the desired degree (coarse, medium, fine) or gently folding the material with a folding arm, ideal for most dough mixing applications. This mixer is also capable of cooking and cooling with a variety of different methods. It is a simple concept fitted with the options necessary to make it one of the most versatile pieces of equipment on your plant floor.
Proven Modes of Operation
- Direct Heat Cooking
- Indirect Heat Cooking
- Vacuum De-aeration
- Vacuum Cooking
- Vacuum Cooling
- Jacket Cooling
- ASME Code jackets to deliver a wide range of steam pressure ratings per your requirements for cooking capability.
- Proprietary jacket construction techniques optimized to increase heat transfer efficiency and drive down process times.
- Proprietary design of both high and low shear direct steam injectors allows custom control of steam addition into the product. Both styles of steam injector deliver steam to the product in 360⁰ radial pattern to ensure even distribution.
- Precision vacuum control system for vacuum cooking/cooling processing.
- Vacuum de-aeration capability for smooth finished product.
- Temperature control systems (jacket pressure sensing, PID, modulating valve).
- Proprietary temperature and agitator control systems to extend life of cooker body while reducing and often eliminating product adherence to the heat transfer surfaces during cooking.
- Proprietary construction techniques to reduce thermal cyclic fatigue experienced when operating at high temperatures, thus extending the life of Blentech cookers over all competitors.
- High speed, high shear mixing blades as well as low shear folding arm to mix a variety of different products to various target particle sizes.
- Vacuum mixing to improve product characteristics and shelf life.
- Positive pressure assistance can be provided for product discharge by gravity.
- Stainless steel construction
- Sanitary design.
- Integrated material handling/feed systems for raw ingredients.
- Integrated weight management systems.
- Integrated product discharge pump.
- Integrated liquid and solid ingredient metering systems.
- Custom PLC programming.
53-209 gallons (200-800 litres)
Applications: Hummus, cream cheese, pesto, dressings, cream cheese, processed cheese, analog cheese products, vegetable purees, mashed potatoes, various ground foods, concentrated soups, sauces, confectionary mixes, marzipan, batter and dough mixes, ready meals