GT 400 S Roller Steakers
Various muscle roller steakers and muscle presses have been combined with brine injectors for a long time, particularly in the production of cooked ham. The GT and GPT series steakers and presses by Günther provide the industry with compact machines that allows the perfect application of each single or the combination of both methods, depending on whether a maximum of muscle surface is to be achieved or the fragmented size is to be ensured according to the type of muscle.
The Gunther 400 S Roller Steakers cuts the surface of boneless meat with rotating knives and has the following features:
- Manufactured in stainless steel and high quality food grade plastics
- Quick and easy to dismantle for cleaning
- Easily removable in-feed belt
- Connects to Gunther injectors
- Cutting rollers adapt automatically to meat thickness
- Knife pressure pneumatically adjustable
- Cutting rollers adjustable between 16 and 86mm
- Discharges into 200l Euro bins if required
- Cutting rollers removable without tools
- Optional driving roller available for cutting top surface only
Other food processing equipment in this range include:
This industrial meat steaker is part of the Gunther range of equipment for which Paragon Processing Solutions are the sole UK and Ireland agent.
Applications: Scoring of boneless meat or poultry.